Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Feveretteeehhh!!

I write this entry because I really want to have a vacation but time and budget is not being that 'kind' to me..


This place is one of my favourite place..


It's in Malaysia..that's right people..Malaysia truly Asia..


So, for you who is still looking a right place to enjoy your honeymoon, spending your quality time with your beloved one and those who love scenery sightseeing and divers..this are the place :)

 

The view from the airplane



U need to take a boat to get there.. Don't panic especially to those yang mabuk laut sebab it only takes about 20 minutes to reach there..


Almost there.. Along the way, you'll be fascinated with the views.. 

Arriving at destination.. There's Eva, the manager..She's nice and friendly..If I'm not mistaken I think she's Italian,or Brazilian eh,maybe Spanish..wutever laa..yang kompem bukan Malaysian



See the view..It's breathtaking I tell u..


I wish I own this place..*sigh*




Maleh akak nak citer.. korang tengokla senirik..Ni baru guna kamera cap ayam je..kalau DSLR bagai akak tak tau la nak cakap




Eh..eh..tetibe puleekkk


Ehh ehhh..lagi la tetibee




I'm not very good in taking photo..but I can assure you the real view is very fascinating!


I really love this pics..I dunno why




And this too




And thiss...




See, how happy I am..:))



This is Mabul Island. It's very close to Sipadan and Kapalai Island, Sabah.

I've told you Malaysia is a very beautiful country..

Actually there were more pictures taken but too lazy to upload..


Someone asked me about the price but I hardly remember the details.


but I'm sure the rate is different now..


Whatever it is, this place is value for money..


I was here for my honeymoon trip back in May 2009.


And I'll be back again, Insya Allah..with my driving oppss, my diving license!


For more information, please visit this website http://www.mabulwaterbungalows.com.






Notakaki : agaknye ramai tak tourist masuk Malaysia sebab baca blog ni?kalo dapat menyumbang pastu mestilah aku ni dikira berjasa kepada negara. Agaknya (lagi) aku dapat tak pingat ke, darjah kebesaran ke ape ke.. *DUSH* berangan!! sape baca blog syok snirik kau nih..okayy,off to reality  :))




















3 comments:

  1. hehehhe..tmpt idaman fiza gak ni akak! teramat lah cantek!!! :)

    hey dear, i alwez read ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai baca lor ! Lawanyaaaaaa..........

    *masuk list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya terharuuuuu T_T

    pergi tau..duit boleh cari..korang mesti tak menyesal

    ReplyDelete