Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling Sick

Oh,dear..i feel so sick..
Today, I've given mc..Doc suh rest..
Now I realize,being a mother there will never a day you can call it off or mc or annual leave..etc..
U will be working and do your job as a mother 24/7 for the rest of ur life..
I'm not complaining..NEVER..i love being a mother..
Just poor my baby Hadiff..dia jangkit demam ngan i..
As a human,of course there's a small tiny whiny sighing but I always remember there are millions of women who willing to change their place with me..just to have their own child..Syukur Ya Allah..
I woke up at 3am and realize Hadiff's hand and feet as cold as ice..
And the thermometer showed 38.3..
Disebabkan oleh pengalaman yg lalu,maka aku tak panik..
Suddenly,he woke up and ajak main..okeh,lega..aktif mcm biase cuma tak lasak sgt
Kejut Kak Maria sbb dia tukang bagi ubat..I x boleh nak bagi dia ubat sebab..sebab..sebab..
i takot ubat..hehe..so,kalo i takot nk makan ubat cemane nk pakse anak makan ubat,kan?
Tapi elok je die telan terus die muntahkan ubat tu n tertido..
Huhh,kagum aku menyaksikan kejadian muntah dan terlelap tu..ingatkan die pengsan pon ye gak..
Okay,peeps..
I've to excuse myself..ncik Hadiff sudah meraung melihatkan aku tiada di sisi..
I'm coming, my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment