Monday, May 9, 2011

::Happy Mother's Day::

I know it's late..but still
I want to wish Happy Mother's Day to all mother in the world..
especially to my mother, Che Eshah kite and my mother in law, Puan Norisah..
I love u both..with all my heart..
Now I know how it feels to be a mother
It's not easy to be the best..but all I have to do is try
Thank you both Maks..

"Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together.
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows-but Mother." 

notakaki : Cerita Mother's Day tahun ini : Celebrate Mother's Day kat Universal Studio Singapore ngan ibu mertuaku..my mom plak is having fun at China with her daughter in law..and saya pulak sakit-sakit badan penangan mendukung anak teruna ku yang gebuss itu..adeh..terima kasih,nak..mama rase slim dah sket pas Mother's Day hari tu

No comments:

Post a Comment